Welcome to the IAC Partnership Page
IAC Partners with National and Regional Counselling Associations, Institutions and Services worldwide. A wide range of Partnership and Membership possibilities exit for Counselling Associations, Institutions and Agencies (including services) to work with IAC. Possibilities include:
- Member Partnership
- Becoming an IAC Supporter
- Partnership on Specifc Projects
See the organsiations that have joined us in 2017: Click Here
IAC Association Membership creates multiple opportunities for national and regional Associations to assist the professional development of their Members by providing regular counselling practice, education and policy updates from around the globe. IAC’s advocacy can provide influential support for your Association’s national or regional counselling aims. Our ‘Letters of Support’ have been prominently used in the effective progression of counselling status and regulatory aims in many world regions. Full details of how joining IAC can assist the development of counselling internationally and details of the multiple professional and educational benefits that membership confers are available here. Please note that IAC Association Membershipalso includes one IAC Premium Membership for a nominated individual. This membership includes quarterly copies of IAC’s International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling. IAC will give recognition, and a complimentary reciprocal link, to your Association on the IAC website as well as provide an IAC member logo. The nominated individual for premium membership additionally attains a range of professional benefits such as participation in IAC round-tables, webinars, cross-cultural projects, and IAC international scholarships.
IAC Education Institute Membership: Institutional membership creates multiple opportunities for educators and students from around the world to meet (In-person and online) and to participate in IAC Round-Tables, webinars, cross-cultural projects, student exchange, development education, multi-cultural research ventures and IAC international scholarships. Full details of how joining IAC can assist the development of counselling internationally and details the multiple professional and educational benefits that membership confers are available HERE. Please note that IAC Education Institute Membership also includes one IAC Premium Membership for the nominated individual, which includes quarterly copies of IAC’s International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling. For those who join, IAC will give recognition to your Institution on the IAC website, provide an IAC Institutional Member logo, and create a complimentary reciprocal link to your website.
Special Mention: The Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Associtaion (CCPA): IAC are delighted to have the CCPA as a Patron Association. Over the years, CCPA have generously provided financial and in-kind support to IAC which has greatly assisted our development.
If your Association would like to discuss similar involvement please contact us.
Counselling Associations that IAC has partnered with for Conferences, Projects and other Activities include:
Become an IAC Supporter: For 50 years, the International Association for Counselling has been working to develop counselling worldwide. As a result counselling is now offered more widely throughout the world. Counselling improves people’s lives and can make a significant contribution to alleviating world difficulties. Delivering IAC’s aims requires Time, Money and Hard Work. We ask you to help fund this work and would be grateful for your support. By becoming a Supporter your financial contribution will help us to:
- Develop counselling internationally: In some countries there is no counselling at all. IAC can help to establish counselling structures, (e.g. National Associations or education courses) in those countries.
- Work with International NGOs that send people to the world’s problem areas (e.g. to help in the aftermath of terror and refugee catastrophes), in order to increase the role and contribution of counselling.
- Represent Counsellors Internationally. IAC has consultative status with Intergovernmental organisations including United Nations Agencies (e.g. UNESCO, ILO). Counselling needs to be represented at the international decision making level.
- Promote the Recognition of Counselling in your Country: IAC lobbies and influences governments and other International organisations to have counselling better recognised as a profession.
- Build the Counselling Movement – counselling changes lives for the better and reduces suffering. Our humanitarian movement advocates for more access to counselling.
All support is gratefully recieved and can be made by International Bank Transfer (Bank Detials Below). Please mark donatons "IAC Support".
International Association for Counselling
If you are interested in other partnership possibilities plese contact us.