Our aim is to provide a forum within the International Community of Counsellors for practitioners to share and discuss matters arising from their practice for celebration or concern; create mutual support and encouragement across International and multi-cultural contexts around the world using Skype, e-mail and Text, designed to combat isolation; and to address the wider professional and research community with matters of interest or concern.
Dr. Nate Perron, Chairperson.
To join the Practitioner's Round Table contact the Round Table Chairperson Dr. Nate Perron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for the Counselling Practitioner's Round Table Brochure.
Click HERE for the CPRT Meeting Notes of the 11th of February 2017
Presentations made by Round Table members at the IAC Malta Conference 2016;
- Experiencing Hope: The Benefits of Embracing Hope in Personal and Professional Contexts
- Hope! Recognizing When We Personally Need to Utilize the Skills We Share with Clients
- Hope in my Clinical Practice
- The Emotional Wellbeing of Liberated Trokosi-‘Slave of the god’ girls and women
- Hope: A Reflection - Dr. John Prysor-Jones
Injecting hope and revealing possibility: Setting the stage for a hope-filled counseling relationship from the first session
The Emotional & Psychological Wellbeing of Liberated Trokosi- “Slave Of The Gods”-Women And Girls.